'Ello from Los Angeles (X16 Visual Designer)

Come in and say hi. Let us know a little about you and where you heard about the Commander X16 or this forum.
KE4EST

Post by KE4EST »

Thanks for the great work @Perifractic.  Can't wait to get one of these computers to play with.

BTW, been watching your channel for a long time.  So, the kids caught me watching one and looking over my shoulder and they got hooked.  Now they are always asking me if they cool electronics guy with the dog has a new video.

desertfish

Post by desertfish »

hehe yeah man the dog is always a nice cameo in Perifractic's video's I love them too

Perifractic

Post by Perifractic »

Thank you for your kind words guys! Means a lot [emoji106][emoji973]️ Puppyfractic sends her regards also.
SlithyMatt

Post by SlithyMatt »

I have also found that my kids enjoy Retro Recipes too much as well. I'll put on kid-friendly retro videos when I want my kids to wander away from the TV, but that channel doesn't work. They especially liked when Ladyfractic dressed up as the Queen from that battle chess game.

Perifractic

Post by Perifractic »

I have also found that my kids enjoy Retro Recipes too much as well. I'll put on kid-friendly retro videos when I want my kids to wander away from the TV, but that channel doesn't work. They especially liked when Ladyfractic dressed up as the Queen from that battle chess game.
Haha that's wonderful!
wahsp

Post by wahsp »

I found your Youtube channel a few days ago and that is how I got to know this project. Your channel is absolutely great!

Perifractic

Post by Perifractic »

I found your Youtube channel a few days ago and that is how I got to know this project. Your channel is absolutely great!

Thanks so much! Welcome to the forums [emoji106]?️

Perifractic, X16 Visual Designer
http://youtube.com/perifractic
Internet74

Post by Internet74 »

You are another guy who got me hooked on this stuff & its great explore all his thanks for everything.