Starting Emulator Maximized?

Get technical support from the community & developers with specific X16 programs if you can't find the solution elsewhere
(for general non-support related chat about programs please comment directly under the program in the software library)
Midcon113

Post by Midcon113 »

Hi All,

Quick question: I've created a shortcut to the emulator on my windows machine, and I'm just wondering if there is a way to start the actual X16 screen maximized? In the Windows shortcut, I can set it to run "Maximized" but that just maximizes the background window, not the actual emulator window itself. Is there a switch for that? I couldn't find one?

Thanks!

Mark

Trax81

Post by Trax81 »

Is there an option to run in 640 x 480 screen resolution? This is what I use for WinXP and it works great, there are no window borders or title bar - proper full screen.
screenshot.PNG
Midcon113

Post by Midcon113 »

On 10/10/2022 at 6:50 AM, Trax81 said:

Is there an option to run in 640 x 480 screen resolution? This is what I use for WinXP and it works great, there are no window borders or title bar - proper full screen.

screenshot.PNG

Sadly, not in Windows 11. That is greyed out. But that's good idea and I could potentially spin up a virtual machine to do that. I'll look into it. Thanks!