hello from Seattle!

Come in and say hi. Let us know a little about you and where you heard about the Commander X16 or this forum.
johnzo

hello from Seattle!

Post by johnzo »

hi all!  just signed up.  In the eighties I played with Apples and Atari STs and nowadays I do inventory / MRP software work in Seattle.

the X16 looks like it will be fun to develop for...just based on the dorking around I did today with the emulator, it really hits that "call to explore" mark. nice work everyone!

gotta say it was surreal to copy BASIC2.0 source code from github and paste it into the emulator and have it work instantly .. if only the Compute! programs I typed as a kid worked out so smoothly.

x16tial

hello from Seattle!

Post by x16tial »

Hey johnzo!  I'm also in Seattle!  Welcome!

jbrader

hello from Seattle!

Post by jbrader »

Hello Seattle folks, I am in Everett. Recently discovered this whole project and I'm just starting to play around with the emulator.

kelli217

hello from Seattle!

Post by kelli217 »

Welcome!

rje

hello from Seattle!

Post by rje »

Welcome, guys!

RLB

hello from Seattle!

Post by RLB »

Hello from Port Orchard! 

I first learned coding on the C64 when I was 8yrs old. My first run in with anything was the Apple II in my elementary school. I had the bug ever since '78. 

I am now an EE and I am tasked everyday with coding from VAX/Fortran, C, Embedded C, Assembly, to LabVIEW.  

I still had a running C64 that I have had to repair over 3 n half decades. I've taught my youngest which is now 8 himself, how to fire it up and start some coding or just loading up a game. 

I'm very excited about the X16, and I would love to help out if needed. 

Either way, I'm ready to have one in my home! I can't wait!! 

Randy

idea1407a

hello from Seattle!

Post by idea1407a »

Welcome fellow 80's gamer.